Follow us on Twitter
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

E1 ReLOaD eGo clearo
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Tell us your experience with your E Cig - PV. The Good, Bad and Ugly. This is the place for personal comments.
  • Page:

TOPIC: E1 ReLOaD eGo clearo

E1 ReLOaD eGo clearo 2 years, 3 months ago #2062

• trlrtrash13
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Vapers Kick Ash
I ordered 2 of these, and when I got home I tried one out and liked it so much that I ordered 5 more of them before I went to bed. When I woke up, the one I had was leaking. And not leaking down the post either, where you could tighten the cap on top and solve it. It was leaking through the threads where the base connects to the tank. I tried the other one, and had the same problem. Here is a pic of this thing.

Here is where you can get it, if you are as patient as I am.

As you can see, this is a beautiful little tank. It holds just under 2ml of juice, so it's decent on that count. It produces great, and I do mean great vapor and flavor. The throat hit is awesome on this thing. It comes with a really great drip tip which is almost worth the $6 price tag by itself. It screws on to the outside threading on the eGo battery and, especially on the stainless battery, it looks unbelievable. But all of that is worthless if it is going to leak all your juice out while you sleep at night.

I bought some seal tape that is used for the threading for air lines on a semi, but that didn't work. So I bought a tube of gasket past and made a little gasket around the bottom. Leaking problem solved.

Now as great as this thing looks and works, I'm not totally sure that it is worth the trouble. It should be noted that I make my own liquid, and it is a 80% pg 20% vg mix, so it is a bit thin. It is possible that with a 50/50 mix or straight vg liquid that it wouldn't leak at all.

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
  • Page:
Moderators: Escape the Analog
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds